The Langley School District invites applications for casual, on-call bus drivers. This is a great job for those of you who are semi-retired or parents of school-age children who are interested in working for a few hours in the morning and after school.
• Completion of Grade 10
• Class 2 Driver’s License with air brakes
• Acceptable driving record
• Valid First Aid Certificate
• Ability to interact with students in an effective manner
• Ability to communicate effectively using tact and discretion in the explanation and clarification of information
Rate of Pay: $24.74 per hour
Interested applicants should submit a complete application package to https://bit.ly/38RwJli.
Please include the following documents in your application package:
• Completed and signed Support Staff External Application
• Resumé, including at least 3 references – must be current or former supervisors
• Copy of high school diploma or transcript
• Copy of recent driver’s abstract
• Copy of First Aid Certificate
NOTE THAT WE ACCEPT ELECTRONIC APPLICATIONS ONLY.
We wish to thank all applicants, however, the district will only respond to those candidates selected for interviews.
Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal records check.
If you have questions or require assistance with this application process, please contact the Customer Care department at MakeAFuture at 1 866 806 6851 or firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source