Are you good in accounts and are you looking for a long term career opportunity?
Join our growing team of Financial Technician for one of our client located in Surrey.
Job type : Fulltime Contractual (9 to 12 months)
What is in it for you :
* Fulltime opportunity.
* $21 to 25 per hour based on experience.
* Flexible hours.
* Learning opportunity.
What is the job?
* Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Technician is tasked with providing accounting support and performing a wide range of tasks related to the Finance department’s activities.
* Responsible for operational and transactional activities related to the execution of the accounting cycle’s main activities.
* Ensure that data entered into the systems is accurate and complete.
* Organize all accounting cycle activities with the greatest concern for efficiency.
* Identify and report any irregularities and unusual transactions without delay.
* Strictly apply the rules and legislation relating to your activities.
What do you bring to the job?
* University Degree or College Diploma, designation will be an asset but not required.
* Unparalleled rigour to produce required deliverables.
* Ability to address issues and problems by proposing solutions
* Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities
* Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of SAP software or other ERP (an asset)
We love referrals. Visit manpower.ca/referral to easily share this opportunity with friends and family and increase your compensation for each successful referral.
Manpower Group recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At Manpower Group, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
View original article here Source