Apply Today & Start Tomorrow!
Are you looking for a full-time job in warehousing?
Do you enjoy working in a team setting and open to different job responsibilities?
We are hiring Forklift Operators with SDCB/Reach/Order Picker(fall protection) certificates and are looking to have the qualified candidates start as soon as possible. You will make a good fit if you are great with attention to detail and if you enjoy hands-on (physical) work.
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Location: Surrey, BC
Morning Shift: 08:30 am – 05:00 pm
Pay Rate: $22/hour
– Weekly Pay (Direct Deposits)
– Minimum 40 hours a week.
– Opportunities for Overtime.
– 4% Vacation Pay added to every pay.
– Opportunities for growth for employee’s who go above and beyond
What you should expect from this job:
You will be working for manufacturing and supplier distribution warehouse in a fast-paced, team setting.
– Operating SDCB/Reach/Order Picker forklifts with fall arrest harness.
– Lifting requirements are between 15 – 50 lbs.
– Organizing goods for orders and/or restocking.
– Noting any damage to goods upon arrival.
– Matching up goods to the packing slips. Checking off goods for accuracy.
– Maintaining a clean and clutter-free work area.
– Valid SDCB/Reach/Order Picker with fall arrest protection certificate.
– One plus year of warehouse experience
– References from your previous employment.
– Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Ability to work as a team and other warehouse duties as assigned.
– Ability to start immediately.
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to DT at email@example.com /Meghna at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Text ‘Surrey’ to DT @ 604-377-9299 or Meghna @ 236-334-7171
3. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch..
View original article here Source