MUST HAVE FULLTIME AVAILABILITY INC. Weekends
Team Member Job Requirements
• Provide “Positively Outrageously Customer Service”.
• Welcome and connect with every customer.
• Discover customer needs and guide customer to selection.
• Respond to customer needs and say thank you to every customer.
• Provide quality beverages and food items consistently for all customers.
• Prepare Smoothies, food and other beverages to Booster Juice standards.
• Follow health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
• Maintain quality store operations.
• Follow store policy and procedures for operational flow at each station.
• Follow standards for merchandising, stocking, rotating and storing products.
• Perform cleaning tasks in accordance with the daily checklists and cleaning standards.
• Present oneself professionally and demonstrate clear communication skills.
• Contribute to store profitability.
• Follow cash handling procedures and cash register policies.
• Follow inventory stocking and recording guidelines.
• Contribute to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits.
What We’re Looking For
• Possess an outgoing, enthusiastic and friendly attitude.
• Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Location: 971 64 Ave. NE, Calgary AB. T2E 7P4
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $115 per hour
Work remotely: No
Company: Booster Juice
Company Location: Calgary, AB
• Ability to identify and use resources to improve overall operations.
• High attention to detail.
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Effective listening, written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective organizing and planning skills.
• FOODSAFE certification is a plus
If Interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source