Apply Today & Start Tomorrow!
We are looking for general laborers for a shelf building project starting ASAP.
What you need to know about the job:
– You will be supporting building and taking down shelves
– You will need to be flexible with lifting metal bars and working with basic power tools (Drills, Hammers, Bolts)
– Responsible for a lot of warehouse-related tasks such as order picking, packing, shipping, and receiving
– Your typical day will be fast-paced and different on a day-to-day basis
– You will also need basic assembly experience
Shift Timings: 08:00am to 04:30 pm (must be flexible to start 07:00am if require)
Shift Days: Monday to Friday
– Weekly Pay cheques
– Free Parking
– 4% Vacation Pay
– Opportunities for advancement
– Cleaning and setup
– Helping shelving installers
– Great organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
– Good interpersonal skills required, including working well in a team setting.
– Ability to alone or in a group setting.
– Excellent written & verbal communication skills
– Basic computer skills such as Word and Excel
– Minimum of a high school diploma
– Need Steel toed boots, safety vest
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Abeera at email@example.com
2. Text ‘General Labour” to Abeera @ 778.228.5133 or Arsha @ 236.335.4745
3. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch..
View original article here Source