Apply Today & Start Tomorrow!
If you are organized and detail-oriented we are looking for you!
Do you enjoy working in a team setting and open to different job responsibilities?
We are hiring Production Line Worker (General Labor) and are looking to have the qualified candidates start as soon as possible. You will make a good fit if you are great with attention to detail and if you enjoy hands-on (physical) work.
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Location: Delta, BC
03:00 PM – 11:00 PM
– Full time opportunity.
– Weekly Pay (Direct Deposits)
– Opportunities for Overtime.
– 4% Vacation Pay added to every pay.
– A dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Working closely with operator with minimum supervision,
– Reassembling items, open boxes, remove contents, create new boxes and seal/label.
– Following instruction and executing the plan
– Other duties assigned by management on duty,
– Experience of working in Production Line
– Previous RF scanner experience is an asset
– Adaptability & Sense of Urgency
– Good attitude with excellent customer service
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Abeera at email@example.com
2. Text ‘Production Line’ to Abeera @ 778-228-5133
3. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch..
View original article here Source