Apply Today & Start Tomorrow!
Are you looking for a full-time job in industrial equipment manufacturing company?
Do you enjoy working in a team setting and open to different job responsibilities?
We are hiring Sandblasters and are looking to have the qualified candidates start as soon as possible. You will make a good fit if you are great with attention to detail and if you enjoy hands-on (physical) work.
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Location: Surrey, BC
Morning Shift: 07:00 am – 3:30 pm
Pay Rate: $24/hour
– Weekly Pay (Direct Deposits)
– Minimum 40 hours a week.
– Opportunities for Overtime.
– 4% Vacation Pay added to every pay.
– Opportunities for growth for employee’s who go above and beyond
– Assist the team with the transport of goods through the shop.
– Rack and prepare blasted parts for coating.
– Inspect pieces for proper cleanliness.
– Attend and contribute to production huddles, safety meetings, and training as required.
– Examine all blasted parts for company quality standards
– Adhere to all safety procedures
– Previous sandblasting experience of minimum 1 year.
– Experience working with or removing heavy metals a plus.
– Ability to work on tasks proactively with purposeful responses and actions.
– Able to operate specific tools: sandblast equipment and basic hand tools.
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to DT at firstname.lastname@example.org /Meghna at email@example.com
2. Text ‘Sandblaster’ to DT @ 604-377-9299 or Meghna @ 236-334-7171
3. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch..
View original article here Source