Apply Today & Start Tomorrow!
Are you looking for a full-time/ part time job in warehousing?
Do you enjoy working in a team setting and open to different job responsibilities?
We are hiring Production Worker (General Labor) and are looking to have the qualified candidates start as soon as possible. You will make a good fit if you are great with attention to detail and if you enjoy hands-on (physical) work.
Shifts: Monday to Friday
Location: Surrey, BC
03:30 PM – 12:00 AM
Pay Rate: $15.75/hour
– Full time/Part time opportunity
– Weekly Pay (Direct Deposits)
– Opportunities for Overtime.
– 4% Vacation Pay added to every pay.
– A dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth
– Sorting and organizing products along conveyor belts.
– Cleaning and packing fish.
– Racking and de-racking fish.
– Lifting up to 20-50lbs.
– Further processing and packing of seafood products
– General production line duties
– Must have own steel toe RUBBER boots (or can be provided for $30).
– Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
– Must be comfortable handling SEAFOOD products and working in a cold environment.
– Must be in good health, physically able to perform repetitive tasks, lift, squat, bend, stand and walk as required to perform the duties of the position.
Three easy ways to apply:
1. E-mail resume to Abeera at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Text ‘Seafood-Surrey’ to Abeera @ 778-228-5133
3. Apply online: http://www.randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch..
View original article here Source