Position: Senior Manager – Construction Security (NOC 0016)
Employer: Marble Construction Ltd
Job Location: 202-930 Harbourside Drive, North Vancouver, BC V7P 3S7, Canada and relevant job sites
Salary: CAD$54.65 per hour
Job Status: Permanent, Full Time, 40 hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Required: One Senior Manager Construction Security (NOC 0016)
Marble Construction Ltd. (http://www.marblebc.ca) is a BC construction company that specializes in high end architectural residential and commercial construction. The company has over 20 years experience in residential complexes and condominiums with a recent 17 years of focus on residential projects in Vancouver, West Vancouver and North Vancouver. The company is also planning to expand to include a new unit in the company that will provide security installation services on construction job sites.
The job duties and responsibilities of the Senior Manager Construction Security (NOC 0016) include, but not limited to:
- Senior Manager to set up and establish, operate, administer and market a new unit in the company that will provide security installation services on construction job sites. Security will include a number of different aspects including: review construction site and layout, recommend and design security systems, install security equipment, wiring, and other aspects. The new security unit in the company will provide services for the company in its existing and future construction worksites and other construction sites.
- The Senior Manager will also set up and administer a marketing plan to market the security services of the company’s new security unit to other potential purchasers of construction site security services.
- The Senior Manager will establish and administer objectives for the company and approve and administer policies concerning the establishment of the new security unit in the company.
- The Senior Manager will establish and administer a plan for the material, human and financial resources needed to implement the establishment of the new security unit in the company and for the ongoing operations of the new security unit in the company.
- The Senior Manager will also oversee the company’s existing construction projects
• Minimum of three years of management experience in construction projects and related fields.
• Minimum five years of experience dealing with security systems
• A university degree or college diploma in engineering, business administration, commerce or other related discipline
• Organized with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to allocate and control resources
• Attention to detail and focus on results
• Proven multi-tasking ability while maintaining quality performance levels
• Extensive knowledge of security system design and installation and construction management
Language of work:
Terms of employment :
• Permanent , full time, 40 hours per week
Please provide job application letter and resume to:
Attn: Merhdad Majidnejedi
Marble Construction Ltd.
Mailing Address: 202-930 Harbourside Drive, North Vancouver, BC, V7P 3S7
Your resume will be carefully reviewed but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please indicate status (e.g. Canadian/ PR/ (open) WP)
View original article here Source