The primary role of the position will be booking appointments & selling for Shaw Business’s full suite of business services with unlimited income potential.
This position is typically based in the office in Calgary, Alberta. The BDR is responsible for developing new and existing client relationships, connecting with clients in-person, over the phone, representing Kmoon Inc as Shaw Business Authorized Partner in the business community, and coordinating meetings for interested clients.
Through training, this individual will be acquiring expertise on Shaw Business’ full suite of Business Services, training will be provided.
– Business To Business (B2B) experience is an asset
– Must have excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language.
– Multi-language speaking is an asset.
– Superior organizational and time management skills
-High level of attention to detail.
– Having access to a vehicle is preferred.
About Kmoon Inc.
Kmoon Inc is known for providing TOP Results in the field of Business, Telecommunications and technology. Our business partners include Shaw Business and other reputable organizations who have entrusted us with their brand and the task of generating business for them.
Advantages of being a Kmoon Inc representative include but not limited to:
– The possibility to make a generous income, while still having a life.
– Flexible schedules.
– Energetic and positive team atmosphere
– Ongoing training and access to educational materials
– Experience/letters of recommendation
– Leadership development
– Career and advancement
– High-income potential
– A general interest in technology, Sales, Business
– Ability to pass a police security clearance
– Canadian Citizen or permanent Canadian resident
– Driver’s license and access to a vehicle is an asset
So, what’s next? If we sound interesting to you, apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
View original article here Source