Cabinet Site Representative Job Overview
AB Cushing Mills Ltd. is looking to hire a fulltime Site Representative that will be part of our cabinetry division. We are looking for a talented Cabinet Maker who is professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, you’ll be glad you applied to AB Cushing Mills Ltd.
Responsibilities for Service Technician
• Install new parts and components related to cabinetry, test them to ensure they are working correctly. IE: replacement doors/drawers, install toe kick, replacing defective material and hardware
• Perform maintenance on various panels/parts and provide customer support. Using various touch up materials IE: putties, fillers, etc.
• Diagnose problems and come up with solutions to repair them
• Order parts needed for repairs if needed, detailed documentation is a must
• Fill out detailed reports and keep records on services that have been performed daily
• Explain issues with equipment and repairs to customers
• Build and maintain relationships with customers in a professional and courteous manner
Qualifications for Service Technician
• Ability to install, repair, service, touch up, adjust the hardware, and test and troubleshoot cabinetry components.
• High attention to detail is required
• Must be able to read blueprints and diagrams and shop drawings
• Ability to work flexible hours and work around a changing schedule
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills
• Working knowledge of the equipment needed for the job
• Ability to work independently and manage time
• Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job which include bending, lifting heavy equipment and working in confined spaces
• Mark outs onsite for mechanical placement, and framing checks for design team
• Doing quality control/quality assessment, create detailed reports of work to be done
• Valid driver’s license and personal car required
We provide all tools.
The right candidate will provide their own personal vehicle, mileage is paid, $0.54/KM
Wage is dependent on skillset and performance.
Company Health Benefits provided after probationary period.
We are looking for experienced Cabinet Makers, but are willing to train the right candidate who has no experience.
If you are interested please send resume.
View original article here Source