Jobs and responsibilities
• Drive and operate trucks.
• Follow instructions; locate and read location and road maps.
• Pre-inspect truck.
• verify loads for accuracy, and deliver them as instructed.
• Responsible for basic vehicle maintenance; comply with all safe work practices, policies, and processes at all times.
• Complete and verify paperwork for accuracy
• Can work solo or team
Work hours and pay
Pay by miles. $$$Attractive wages
Truck Driver Skills and Qualifications:
• Traffic laws/ DOT regulations/ driving knowledge
• Able to pass random drug tests
• Clean driving record
• Listening and verbal communication skills
Education, Experience, and Age Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• CDL – Class A
• 21 years or older
• 3 years of experience is preferred
How to apply
Apply with your resume and most recent abstract at:
contact: Rajeev @ 5875779208
View original article here Source