Go from campus to CDW, Canada’s number one name for IT solutions. As a Fortune 200 leader, we are driving meaningful technological change for companies in virtually every industry. Our entry-level sales training program provides 24 months of cutting-edge, hands-on sales and product training to effectively develop and prepare you for your career in technology sales.
We are looking for high energy, driven self-starters to sell the most innovative and trusted technology brands in the IT industry. Join us and you will start out as a Sales Account Representative with a dedicated career progression path towards Account Manager, Senior Account Manager and Executive Account Manager.
You’ll quickly learn that all sales opportunities here are a chance to forge a relationship, rather than complete a transaction. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a trusted technology consultant and advisor. Whether an organization needs a single tablet or an entire virtual environment, you’ll have the sales training, mentoring, tools and resources to connect with your customers and solve their most complex IT challenges.
What you’ll do
- Build, grow, and maintain positive relationships with your customers
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell the industry’s top technology products, services and solutions
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints to effectively grow your book of business
- Research current and potential customers in order to understand their business to better educate them on the value of working with CDW
- Collaborate with peers and industry partners to bring the best technology solutions to your customers
In-depth Training & Development
- You’ll become proficient with CDW’s extensive portfolio of products, services and solutions through six weeks of instructor-led, interactive learning in the classroom, making the transition from campus to career much easier.
- Sales Academy: Four months of hands-on selling and training with one-on-one coaching while you begin to build your book of business. You will work directly with a dedicated manager to strategically craft and build consultative relationships with customers and offer customized, creative solutions to their business needs.
- Sales Residency: Ongoing training, development and mentorship to ensure that you are up to date on the ever-changing technology trends while you continue to expand your book of business and develop relationships with your customers.
What you need to succeed
- Self-motivated, ambitious and interest in directly impacting the business landscape through technology solutions
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your skillset
- Ability to verbally communicate and develop and nurture lasting customer relationships
- Leadership experience on campus through community involvement, student organizations, internships and/or work
- Paid training program
- Unlimited earning potential: base salary plus uncapped commission upon completion of classroom training
- Incredible potential for advancement for motivated performers – a majority of our sales leaders at CDW started in this role
- Ongoing community involvement opportunities and our charitable match program
- The opportunity to work in a highly supportive and entrepreneurial environment – we reward innovative thinkers and strong performers
Who we are
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, combined with the expertise of our specialists, there is no request too big or too small. A unified team of challenge takers, diverse thinkers and problem solvers, we believe when you enjoy what you do and who you do it with, you do your best work. And that means everyone wins.
Awards and Recognitions
- #178 on the Fortune 500 list
- #81 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work
- #1 on Channel Daily News’ Top 100 Solution Providers List across Canada
- Fortune’s Future 50, an index that evaluates the long-term growth prospects of major public companies
CDW offers a variety of benefits, perks and development programs that enable coworkers to perform at their best personally and professionally. We understand the importance of work/life harmony and strive to help our coworkers achieve it. Core benefits include:
- Comprehensive package: healthcare, dental, vision, paid vacation time and sick days
- Coworker stock purchase program
- Coworker discounted purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement for those wishing to further their education
Job ID: 18566949
View original article here Source