Kurmak Builders Inc. is a residential renovation company with an immediate opening for a Carpenter who is a TEAM player and has a great attitude.
Reporting to the Lead Carpenter, this position will work in assisting with various on-site tasks to ensure projects are completed on time, and to the customers satisfaction.
· Always maintain clean and safe job sites.
· General Labor.
· Site Protection Labor.
· Demolition Labor.
· Framing Labor.
· Finish Carpentry labor.
· Cribbing Labor.
· Cleaning labor.
· Promote safe work practices at all times and ensure adherence to all company safety policies.
· Provide site supervision support to the Lead Carpenter in instances where there are multiple active sites.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Registered Apprentice Carpenter working towards their trade certification.
· Minimum 2 years industry experience in construction.
· Ability to read and understand a variety of construction drawings.
· Possess strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in a fast- paced work environment.
· Safety minded, professional, result driver, self-starter with a strong commitment to assisting with meeting and exceeding project goals.
· Possess a valid Alberta drivers license (Class 5 or higher) with a good driving record.
Thank you to all who apply, but only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Extended health care
We have an in house apprenticeship program with Journeyman/Journeywoman Carpenters able to sign your blue book
Benefits will be offered after successful completion of a probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
View original article here Source