Since 1984, Riverstar Fire Protection has been a Leader in the Fire Protection Industry in Calgary and Area. Locally Owned and Operated, Riverstar Fire Protection Specializes in all aspects of Fire Protection including Installing and Maintaining Fire Extinguishers, Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems, Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Systems as well as providing 24 Hour Emergency Service to all of our Customers. Riverstar provides a Unique and Dynamic Work Environment and provides Industry Leading Compensation and Benefit Packages for all our Staff. With Calgary Expanding at a Rapid Rate and the Demand for Inspections Increasing on a Daily Basis, Riverstar Fire Protection is currently recruiting experienced Fire Extinguisher Technicians to Join our Team!
– Perform Accurate and Thorough Inspections, Testing, Maintenance and Repairs of Fire Extinguishers as per ULC and NFPA Standards as well as all AHJ Requirements.
– Accurate and Thorough Completion of Inspection Reports.
– Accurately Identify Deficiencies and/or Required Repairs.
– Assist other Technicians with Inspections and Repairs.
– Adhere to all Riverstar Fire Protection Policies and Procedures/Health and Safety Requirements.
– Any other duties that may be required.
– Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
– Valid Drivers License and Clean Drivers Abstract.
– Experience with Fire Extinguisher Inspections, Maintenance and Servicing REQUIRED.
– Valid Fire Extinguisher Maintenance Certification REQUIRED.
What we offer
– Competitive Industry Wage.
– Comprehensive Health and Dental Benefits after completion of the Employment Probation Period.
– Employer Funded Training Program.
Applicants with experience will only be considered. Please EMAIL RESUMES ONLY.
View original article here Source