Looking for more out of your landscaping job? As a yard team member, you’ll be empowered to work independently and as part of our team, and will be responsible for quoting all the way through to project completion, with a chance to make a lasting impression. Leverage your experience in a rewarding and fast-paced environment, and work to create an exceptional experience for our clients. Earn competitive hourly wages, profit share and tips!
Same-Day Yardscapes is Calgary’s first full-service yard work company with a commitment to excellence, and a promise to deliver exceptional service every time. We promote a fun, safe and rewarding environment for our employees. We’re growing, and are looking for motivated, hardworking, and enthusiastic people with customer service and landscaping experience, who want to be rewarded for hard work. Help us build a reputation through great customer service, and quality work.
Qualities for success:
• Attention to detail
• Customer service is your priority
• Not afraid of hard work (Hauling, loading, digging etc.)
• Team focused
• Effective communicator
• Goal oriented – Driven to achieve results
• Customer Service
• Landscaping, yard work and yard maintenance
• Safe truck and equipment operations
• Daily truck and tool maintenance
• Make a lasting impression – Leave your mark through quality work, and great service
• Environmental responsibility
• Material management – Recycle!
• Marketing: help grow our business through local marketing and put more jobs in your own schedule
• 2 or 3 years landscaping or landscape maintenance experience
• Have smart phone
• Have a valid Class 5 driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Work 10-hour days (4 days per week) and occasional weekends
• Wear PPE as required
• Experience driving larger vehicles (3-ton or larger) considered an asset
Compensation: Make over $20/hr including a competitive hourly wage, daily incentives and tips
What’s in it for you?
• Company vehicle during working hours
• Safe and fun work environment.
• Acquired vacation time
• Flexible and comfortable working hours – 4 ten-hour days per week
Do you have what it takes to be customer service leader for our team? Send us your resume and we will contact you. Email: email@example.com
View original article here Source