Ironedge Equipment Ltd. offers Heavy Equipment Sales, Rentals, Service, Parts, and Attachments. Our full service facility is located in Okotoks however, our reach is global.
About This Role
We are currently seeking a salesperson to assist with and contribute to our continuous growth. This person will be responsible for capitalizing on current relationships as well as creating new opportunities. With no defined territories, the opportunity is endless. The ideal candidate will not need to be regulated by a plethora of rules and policies. We simply provide you with the tools you need to be the best you can in this role. This opportunity is performance based and can be very lucrative. If you accel at driving sales and enjoy being around machinery, this job is for you.
– Base Salary + Commission
– Car Allowance
– Fuel Card
– Cell Phone
– Previous Sales and/or Rental Experience
– Familiarity w/ Heavy Construction Equipment
– Valid Class 5 Drivers License
– Must be willing to travel as needed
– Must be comfortable with cold calling and have a good understanding of the sales process
– Proficient with technology (Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Internet, Use of Smartphones)
– Must be able to work independently and take initiative
We always value the experience and ideas that each and every employee brings to the table. We keep an open mind and utilize these experiences and ideas to grow our organization in a successful and profitable manner. If this sounds like a long term opportunity that you would enjoy and accel at, we would love to hear from you.
At Ironedge Equipment our employees are our most valuable assets. We are taking all necessary precautions as recommended on a municipal, provincial, and federal level to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our organization and our community.
We thank you in advance for your submissions.
The Ironedge Team
View original article here Source