Job Summary: Manages all aspects of Intact Courier customer relationship in a specific sales area as well as generate new customer based on given leads.
Note: This position does include Door-to-door B2B sales from targeted lead!
WHO WE ARE:
INTACT COURIER INC. is a full-service courier company, specializing in same-day delivery currently operating in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton and still expanding all over Canada. We provide industrial, corporate and residential courier services in a prompt, reliable, and courteous manner. We deliver anything from pharmaceutical equipment, medicines, food & beverage, documents, parcels, to large construction and industrial goods with our fleet of vehicles ranging from small minivans to large 3 & 5-ton trucks and a flat deck.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage sales activities for specific assigned territory.
• Responsible for negotiating and implementing agreements
• Prepares reports for management.
• Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
• Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors. May be modified from time to time. Other duties, tasks and work may be assigned
• Perform Door-to-door B2B sales from given target lead.
• Sales or customer relationship building experience
• Comfortable interacting with a variety of people/environments
• Goal Oriented
• Team Player
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Clean driving record & knowledge of geographical area is a plus
**all applicants please note for this particular job, apply with a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Please do not call Intact Courier unless a phone number is provided in the ad. Thank you. ***
View original article here Source