Position: Calgary – Part time Delivery Driver
***All applicants please note for this particular job, apply with a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Please do not call Intact Courier unless a phone number is provided in the ad. Thank you. ***
Intact Courier is looking for Delivery Associates!
Who we are looking for: We are looking for responsible, self-motivated individuals with strong customer service skills to join our team of drivers.
As a part-time delivery contractor in our company, you will have the opportunity to work with us and our partners to deliver a top of the line customer service experience to end customers. Every package has a story behind it, efficiently delivering them with a smile is your contribution to it.
Intact Courier at a glance: Our team is made up of driven, forward-thinking individuals from diverse backgrounds. As an equal opportunity employer, we value honest, trustworthy and passionate individuals who are willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
About the job: You will be required to deliver packages to our partner’s customers & our customers. We operate 7 days per week, so weekend availability is essential.
What we offer:
• Very competitive per delivery split wage
• part-time hours with daily overtime
• Performance bonuses
• A fun and supportive culture centered on high performance
• Flexibility with time-off requests.
All candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
• Are physically capable of working at least 2 hours daily and can lift up to 50lbs
• Have the ability and are willing to work 1 or 6 days per week, any day of the week including Saturday and Sundays
• Are reliable, and available for part-time morning and afternoon work
• Are 21 years of age or older
• Have a high school diploma
• Have a valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
• No driver’s license suspensions within the previous five years
• No DUI/DWI within five previous years
• Have excellent communication skills
• A strong customer service background
• An outgoing, friendly, cooperative personality
• Strong time management skills
• A sense of comradery and team ownership.
**all applicants please note for this particular job, apply with a resume to: email@example.com . No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Please do not call Intact Courier unless a phone number is provided in the ad. Thank you. ***
View original article here Source