Busy & Established Landscape Construction Company In Calgary is Currently Looking for SUBCONTRACTORS to Complete Hard and Softscape Jobs on a Contractual (Piece Work) Basis throughout the Spring, Summer and into Fall.
Work Starts: APRIL 2021
The Ideal Candidate Will Have a Minimum 3 Years Landscape Construction Experience, and an Excellent Overall Knowledge of Hardscaping.
Contractors Must be Knowledgeable and Experienced With:
– Building retaining walls with cultured stone and wood
– Installing paving stone
– Building fences and decks
– Planting trees / shrubs & laying sod
Contractors Will Require The Following:
– Minimum 3 Years Landscape Construction Experience
– Must be a Registered Business with Valid WCB, GST# etc.
– Must be Experienced, Reliable Professionals
– Must be Honest & Committed
– Must Demonstrate an attention to detail and take pride in your workmanship
– Must have reliable truck to get to and from job sites and own hand/power tools – other tools will be provided if necessary (tampers / saws etc.)
** All materials will be delivered to the worksite, so all you you need to do is show up and everything will be provided to you to complete the project*
Paid Per Job (piece work) – Competitive Rates Apply
Please REPLY TO THIS AD WITH RESUME AND A BIT ANOUT YOURSELF.
We Hope to Hear From You Soon!
View original article here Source