Miles, Zimmer and Associates is a full service law firm, based in Cranbrook, BC. Our office culture promote work/life balance, autonomy and flexibility.
We are looking for a legal assistant to support a busy family law practice. The candidate will assist with a number of legal and administrative tasks.
The candidate needs to:
– Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant experience;
– Have excellent computer skills including experience with Word and Excel;
– Be able to multi-task, prioritize, and work under pressure in a fast paced challenging environment;
– Have excellent written and oral English communication skills;
– Have strong analytical and organization skills.
If interested please provide a resume with a cover letter to the attention of Ariane Brunet (email@example.com) . Only applicants who are short listed will be notified.
Expected start date: as soon as practically possible
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour negotiable based on the candidate experience
Extended health care
Schedule: 8 hour shift / Monday to Friday
Work remotely: No
View original article here Source