*PICTURES ARE PRE COVID-19*
Are you tired of looking at your couch?
Are you wanting to see an impact from your job?
Do you want to control how fast you advance and your paycheck?
I have good news!
GetAssist is seeking a motivated and positive person like yourself to work as a Sales Representative for our rapidly growing team located by Chinook Mall.
GetAssist is leading edge peer to peer network in one of the fastest growing markets. Are you familiar with Skip the Dishes or Uber? Well, we have taken that peer-to-peer technology and joined it to the fastest growing market out there, small business! Easily request services from local businesses, connect with fixers, makers, and problem-solvers without ever having to scroll through endless directories or search engines.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for finding micro and small businesses that would be able to help our users.
As the front-line of GetAssist, we are looking for honest, excited, hardworking people to generate and close leads and take control of your paycheck. Never done sales before and don’t know how to close? No worries, we will provide extensive training for you that you will be able to use for the rest of your life! Tired of being told how much you’re worth an hour. Apply to GetAssist and write your own paycheck.
What are we looking for?
– Highly motivated, tech savvy individuals, no boring people!
– Team players who enjoy a fun and competitive environment
– Open minded people who are excited to learn
What we have to offer:
– Permanent, full-time position, Monday to Friday
– Salary AND uncapped commission
– Advancement opportunities based on performance
– Full product and sales training
– Bonuses you can buy plane tickets with (when we can travel)
– Impulse sales, call center, customer service experience preferred
– Good verbal and phone communication skills
– High-performance history
– Positive attitude and work ethic
– Enjoy a team environment
What are you waiting for? Send us your resume and we look forward to meeting you!
View original article here Source