We are seeking siding installers to create a crew for several upcoming jobs in BC.
Job sites are located in Victoria and Nanaimo, transportation to site will be required.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
– Install exterior siding materials including cement panels, lap, vinyl, wood, soffits and trim.
– Install building paper and flashings as required.
– Accurately measure and cut all materials pertaining to the siding and building envelope scopes of work.
– Perform other duties when required.
– Work from ladders, scaffolding, pump jacks and man lifts.
– Inspect work for accuracy and quality.
– Siding installation experience.
– Comfortable and experience working from heights.
– Must have PPE required to adhere to OH&S and Work Safe BC standards.
– Supply all own basic hand tools.
– Ability to perform manual and physical labour.
– Experience working with a metal brake is a plus.
– Fall protection, Manlift, and other tickets a plus.
View original article here Source