Are you looking for a job that gives you a great workout without the need for a gym membership? We have an ongoing opportunity for a tire swamper and general labourer in the south east of Calgary, in a transit accessible location. The pay is very competitive at $16.50-$17.00 per hour dependent on your experience, and the shift is 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
The role is based in a busy tire distribution center. You will be carrying out a variety of general warehouse duties including loading and unloading tires, sorting them and putting them away in the correct place, some picking of orders, and generally helping to maintain an organized warehouse.
• Transit accessible location in south east Calgary
• Regular ongoing day shift work
• Competitive pay of $16.50-$17.00 per hour, paid weekly
• The location is on a Calgary Transit route
• Positive working environment with a very friendly and motivated team
• Optional benefits are available through Randstad from your first payday
• Lifting, rolling and stacking tires
• Put away received parts in appropriate bins,
• Order management
• General housekeeping of the warehouse
• Must be able to lift 50lbs consistently
• Adhere to health and safety protocols
• At least 6 months experience in an industrial setting. It will be an asset if you have worked in a distribution warehouse before, but other industrial settings such as a manufacturing plant or construction setting will also be considered.
• Able to lift 50lbs repetitively for the entire shift.
• Able to stand and walk for the whole shift.
• A positive, team oriented attitude.
If you have the experience detailed above, and are interested in finding out more, we would love to chat with you immediately.
Either apply online, or send your resume directly to the following consultants, stating the job role in the email subject line:
View original article here Source