Great opportunity for individuals transitioning out of the Oil and Gas industry. Join Alternatives to Careers in Energy Program, and you will get access to:
- One-on-One Job Coaching
- Skills upgrading workshops
- Job Placement Assistance, On the Job Training or Paid Work Experience
- Sponsorship for courses and technical training
- Employment Readiness; funds to cover job-related expenses.
- Job Fairs & Career Cafes
- 3-month follow up and support
You might be eligible if you are:
- Unemployed Albertan
- Have experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- 18 years or older
If you are a Labourer, Technician, IT, HR, Admin, Business Analyst, Engineer or any other profile from the Oil and Gas, you are encouraged to apply.
Want to know more about the program; contact us by phone at 587-352-0642 or by email at email@example.com
The program funded by the Government of Alberta in cooperation with the Federal Government and offered at no cost to participants.
MCG Careers Inc.
View original article here Source