My husband and I are currently working from home due to COVID (occasionally in office – return to office full-time anticipated in September) and require someone to spend the day at our house with our 4 year old and 8 month old sons. Our ideal candidate has experience with babysitting/nannying, is self motivated, and has a strong work ethic and kind/patient nature.
– Daily tidying of living space: kids play/toy room, living room, kitchen, etc.
– Preparation and feeding of meals and snacks to the kids.
– Supervising children during play time (indoor and outdoor).
– Daily educational activities with our 4 year old before he attends Kindergarten in September.
– Assisting children with bathroom needs, feeding, as well as taking naps.
– Light cleaning of the kitchen/living area and play room.
Required skills / experience:
– Experience with children 0 – 6 years
– Ability to commute to our home daily
– English/urdu speaking preferred, but not required
– Background/criminal record check
Please email me at email@example.com to arrange an initial virtual interview.
Thank you for your interest!
View original article here Source