My husband and I are currently working from home due to COVID and require someone to spend the day at our house with our 4 year old and 7 month old sons. Our ideal candidate has experience with babysitting/nannying, is self motivated, and has a strong work ethic and kind/patient nature. The current position is Mondays and Wednesdays from approx. 8 am to 4 pm (these hours are a bit flexible depending on my workload) with no requirement to work on weekends or holidays and occasionally able to leave early throughout the week. This position will also become a full-time Monday-Friday in the coming months.
– Daily tidying of living space: kids play/toy room, living room, kitchen, etc.
– Preparation and feeding of meals and snacks to the kids.
– Supervising children during play time (indoor and outdoor).
– Daily educational activities with our 4 year old before he attends Kindergarten in September.
– Assisting children with bathroom needs, feeding, as well as taking naps.
– Light cleaning of the kitchen area.
Required skills / experience:
– Experience with children 0 – 6 years
– Background/criminal record check
Please email me at email@example.com to arrange an initial virtual interview.
Thank you for your interest!
View original article here Source