Ironhorse Railroad Contractors specializes in railroad track construction and track maintenance, who is an equal opportunity employer providing benefits and a competitive salary.
We are currently looking to hire a full time Winch Truck Operator in Crossfield, AB. You must have 3 + year previous driving experience.
The Driver is responsible for loading, transporting, and offloading oversized loads and heavy equipment using a winch truck.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• As instructed by Dispatch, travel to customer site; winch and secure required load onto trailer.
• Ensure load securement equipment is maintained properly.
• Troubleshoot mechanical failures.
• Accurately complete all necessary paperwork including Field Level Risk Assessment prior to starting job and log books, truck ticket, vehicle inspection, time sheet, and bill of lading throughout the duration of job.
• Perform other duties as required including various administrative task.
• Maintain relations with customers and have a good understanding of customer needs
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Proof of a Class 1 License with clean driver’s abstract.
• Minimum three (3) years driving experience.
• Previous H2S, Standard First Aid and CPR Training preferred
• Experience with combination trailers is an asset.
• Able to read, understand, and follow safety procedures & policies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and self-motivated
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work well independently.
View original article here Source