Your role as Account Assistant will be to maintain our company financial records. Reporting to the President, we are looking for someone who is excited to drive business results through the financial management and the development of best financial practices. Full cycle accounting experience is critical for this role, we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running. Our needs are complex, we are looking for someone with a high degree of accuracy, and who can handle large volumes of work.
• Perform day to day financial transactions including posting, verifying, classifying and recording A/P and A/R data.
• Enter in all invoices into our proprietary account PBS software, and SAGE.
• Prepare daily cheque run based on cash flow, and our internal system reporting.
• Respond to vendor calls regarding outstanding invoices professionally and in a timely manner
• Invoice all clients.
• Handle credit requests and conduct credit references (if required)
• Perform daily bank deposits as required.
• Bank Reconciliations
• Filing and data entry
• Managing general ledger
• Most important: Ensure efficient and accurate posting of transactions.
• Also responsible for maintaining books for Companies.
• Work well independently.
• Run Car Deals and Preparing Bill of Sale.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent telephone and written communication skills
• Professional disposition when liaising with customers, suppliers, and co-workers.
• Energetic, and strong work ethic with the ability to work both independently and in team environment.
• Ability to multi-task, solve problems and prioritize without compromising details or accuracy of work.
• Ability to work under pressure with fluctuating demands and deadlines.
• Superior attention to detail and result oriented.
• Professional who is accountable, reliable and maintains a positive attitude.
• Strong computer skills and ability to quickly learn new applications.
• Expert in SAGE
• Related work experience of 2 years minimum
• Post-secondary degree / certificate related to accounting/bookkeeper.
• Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Application deadline: 2021-02-25
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18 – 20 per Hour.
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
• Sage: 1 years (required)
• Bookkeeping: 2 years (required)
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Virtual meetings
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
View original article here Source