Established Mid-sized Commercial Millwork Company NW is looking for Apprentice Cabinetmakers 2nd, 3rd & 4th period to join our team.
Key job description:
– Required previous commercial experience in custom and casework fabrication.
– Attention to detail, manual dexterity, standing for extended periods.
– Trim joints, fit parts and sub-assemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints.
– Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape form parts and components.
– Ability to manage work independently.
– Regularly lift 50lbs, occasionally lift 75lbs.- Steel toe boots required.
Wages: $ 17 – $ 23 per hour.
Company paid benefits after 3 months.
respond to this ad.
View original article here Source