Auto Imports is a family owned and operated auto repair shop in South Edmonton. We are a growing company & we need great people to share our vision, our passion and to join us on the journey. Currently, we are seeking applications for the position of Automotive Service Technician.
1. Adjust, repair, or replace parts and components of automotive systems
2. Inspect and test mechanical & electrical units to locate faults and malfunctions
3. Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace the unit
4. Repair or replace mechanical & electrical units or components
5. Road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components
6. Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements
7. Perform scheduled maintenance service
8. Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s specifications
9. Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
1. Automotive Service Technician Trade Certification is an asset.
2. Strong automotive background with a minimum of 4 years of experience
3. Inspection License (OPI & CVIC) is an asset
4. High school or equivalent level of education
5. Valid Alberta Driver’s license
1. Full-time job.
2. Excellent opportunity for career growth.
3. Good wages as per skills and expertise.
4. The opportunity to work with an excellent team.
5. Clean, bright work environment.
6. Discounts for you and your family on parts and services.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your resume at 9904 75 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 1J2, Canada.
View original article here Source