Construction Crew Now Hiring
On-the-job training available. Experience is an asset but not required.
Join a fast paced crew framing and renovating homes in the Edmonton area. Projects will be mainly framing carpentry, but skills in other trades may be put to use as we do take on basement and basement suite development projects as well.
The following specific skills will be considered an asset:
• Accurately measuring, cutting, and shaping lumber and plywood.
• Safe use of tools like air nailers, drills and saws.
• Using hand tools, hammers, tape measures, chalk lines etc.
• Examining building materials to identify any defects.
• An eye for detail and a desire to work to build skills.
The following qualities are REQUIRED. Candidates MUST:
• Be comfortable using ladders and working from heights.
• Have their own reliable vehicle.
Candidates need to be physically fit, punctual and reliable. They must be personally motivated to produce quality work and continually improve their skills. It is also important that the candidate is able to work well in a positive, uplifting team environment.
If you’re interested in joining our construction crew, email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants can expect to receive a response to continue the application process.
View original article here Source