Now Hiring- Part-time Field Maintenance Coordinator
If you enjoy working outside and take personal satisfaction in a job well done, then we want to hear from you! Join our team and apply your expertise and passion in ensuring the EABA baseball diamonds and facilities are always looking their best.
Job description: Duties include but not limited to:
Routine weekly diamond maintenance, including lawn mowing, shale raking, mound maintenance, dugout sweeping, garbage pickup;
– Diamond preparation prior to games and practice
– Diamond rejuvenation
– Maintain field equipment and storage facility
– Pick up and manage supplies
– Occasional weekend diamond preparations
– Must have landscaping experience
– Able to work independently with minimal supervision
– Baseball and diamond knowledge is an asset
– Valid driver’s license, driver’s abstract is required
– Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs
– Own vehicle is an asset
– Job type: Part-Time approximately 8-10 hours/ week
– Starting: Projected start date April 20th– Oct 15th (weather permitting)
– Wage: $17-$20/ hour, wage based on experience
Posting subject to change based on COVID-19 restrictions and protocols.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and references by April 1, 2021.
To find our more about EABA visit www.eabaseball.ca
View original article here Source