Long haul driver for US and Canada

By | May 27, 2021

Class 1 long Haul Driver for both US and Canada. Minimum 2years driving
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
driving: 2years (Required)
truck driver: 2years (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Class 1 or A)
Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Maintenance and repair reports
Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
Driver logbook
Bill of lading
Additional Skills
Professionalism in customer service
Weight Handling
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Specific Skills
Handling heavy loads
Physically demanding
Attention to detail

View original article here Source