Job Title: Affordable Storage Centre – Part Time Customer Service Representative (CSR) and Custodian – Permanent P/T 15+ hours a week, (Saturdays and Sundays + weekdays as required) $15.00 / Hour to Start
Location: Affordable Storage Centre – Downtown
8618-106A Ave, Edmonton
The CSR should provide outstanding customer service by:
• Helping customers understand their storage needs by asking questions to determine the unit size and packing supplies required.
• Answering inquiries (email, phone, in person) knowledgeably and skillfully, about storage sizes, rates, payment options, packing supplies, special promotions and discounts.
• Efficiently using all the technology (computers, security monitors, emails, credit/debit card payments and other storage specific applications.
• Responsible for light house -keeping (i.e.: dusting, vacuuming, keep walkways clear of dirt or snow).
• Opening and closing the site on time each day.
• Completing the required End of Day (EOD) procedures.
• Following emergency procedures and reporting all incidents to Site Manager.
• Cleaning floors/Vacuum/Mop/Sweeping
• Wiping surfaces (walls, windows, counters and doors)
• Changing garbage’s
• Some Snow clearing (entrance way’s and ramp)
• Bathroom maintenance (multiple checks a shift)
• Safe use of chemical cleaning supplies and inventory
• Other lite cleaning duties as required
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• Must have a reliable means of daily transportation and show up to work on time, our location by Commonwealth Stadium is accessible by city transit.
• Ability to effectively communicate in English in writing, verbally by phone and in person.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and listening skills to build positive relations with all customers staff, prospects, and anyone else who you come into contact with.
• Ability to work independently and/or on multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
• Must be able to perform physical activities such as twisting, reaching, bending and hand movements in order to lift objects weighing at least 30 lbs., and perform light cleaning (sweeping, dusting, mopping, vacuuming, shoveling snow, garbage p/u).
• Clean Security Check required.
• You will be working in a professional, casual business setting, non-smoking heated office building.
• You are sitting and /or standing for approximately 6-8 hours.
• Must be physically able to walk the facility several times daily for security, or showing customers storage units.
• Please Email resumes to email@example.com
*Equal opportunity employer
*Security Check required
*Only qualified candidates will be contacted
*Posting Closes June 20th, 2021
View original article here Source