BPS Protective Services K-9 Inc. is the largest security K-9 company in Western Canada. We are looking for energetic, reliable and self-motivated people to become a member of our team.
– Valid Security Guard License issued by the Alberta Solicitor General.
– Must be 18 years of age or older.
– Have a clean criminal record.
– Must speak, read and write fluent English.
– Must be willing and able to keep up to the physical demands of the job.
– Security experience is an asset.
– Able to work weekends and night shifts.
– Must have your own vehicle.
Candidate must be skilled in the following:
– React appropriately in stressful situations
– Ability to follow proper BPS protocol and procedures.
– Skilled in proper report writing and note taking as this is a big part of Security.
– Knowledge of the Criminal Code of Canada.
– Able to work independently and in a team environment.
Currently we are hiring for 6 full-time and 4 part-time stationary guard positions. When applying please include your availability, security experience and any information that you believe would be important to note for your position with us. Please contact our Human Resources department for more details
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
View original article here Source