The last guy hired for the job did not bother to show up for work, so we are looking again…
Small family owned farm requires a temporary full time handyman / labourer to work on our farm in Ardrossan. We are located 13 kms east of Edmonton on Hwy 16.
You will possess the following qualifications:
• Legally entitled to work in Canada
• Possess reliable transportation (no bus service)
• Able to work without supervision
• Are mechanically minded and possess basic carpentry skills
• Able to use hand tools and power tools safely and efficiently
• Capable of lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
• Speak, read and write English
Your duties will require that you WORK OUTSIDE on a daily basis..
Duties may include:
• Yard maintenance
• Brush / tree clearing
• Cutting, splitting and stacking firewood
• Building and fence construction and repair
• Other duties as assigned
This is a temporary full time position for the summer, until the snow flies, with a possibility of turning into a permanent position. Starting rate is $15.00 per hour. Interested individuals may reply to this ad with a resume including contact details. Qualified candidates will be contacted for a personal interview. NO PHONE CALLS!
View original article here Source