Northern Alberta Tow Truck Sales is looking to fill the role of Wash Bay attendant . We build, sell and service New and Used Towing and Recovery Equipment. The Job entails ,
– Exterior Truck Washing, experience with a Pressure washer a major asset. General knowledge of how to properly wash a vehicles exterior an asset.
– Interior Truck Detailing, Attention to detail paramount, whether its a new or used unit, The vehicle must look as best as it possibly can for easy marketing . Properly washing windows, mirrors, vinyl floors. Vacuuming out interiors and toolboxes.
– Keeping a clean and organized wash bay, making sure that the proper cleaning products are replenished and wash bay is clean and put away. Washing down the floor and emptying the garbage’s when needed.
– Removing Decals for used inventory. Many of the units we take in on trade still have company decals that need to be removed. This can be a labor intensive process, and a general knowledge of how to remove decals properly is an asset.
– General labor, may include mowing grass, Sweeping parking lot, Breaking down cardboard, Emptying garbage’s, Sorting parts and other light duty labor.
This position Pays $15.00/hr to start. If applicant excels at the job, this will be increased. This job can be physically demanding at times, and mobility is required to climb up and down large commercial vehicles.
Please email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
View original article here Source