Job title: QA analyst
Bilingualism: Would be an asset – French is essential
Duration: 6 months, ideally in temp to perm
You have a bachelor’s level of academic training in software development or are about to complete it. You want to learn how to implement innovative and efficient technologies. This offer is for you!
Concretely, you will join our development teams who deliver the applications daily that make us a partner of choice for our customers. You will learn how to develop application testing automation with our automated test frameworks, integrated into “continuous testing”, which contributes to our “DevOps” orientation.
We believe that through this intermediary, you will become an experienced developer who will be able to take part in the Bank’s various projects, by mastering its ways of doing things, its requirements, and it’s a business reality.
• Degree in software or computer engineering
• Good knowledge of WebServices (SOAP, REST) or microservices and formats such as XML, JSON, etc.
• Good knowledge of writing test cases, test sets, Cucumber, Xray and GraphQL
Ideally, you also have:
• Already used tools like SoapUI, ReadyAPI, Postman
• Used Selenium Webdriver, Appium, or other test frameworks
View original article here Source