Are you looking for a full-time or part-time job that offers you job security and several opportunities for internal growth?
It’s perfect since we are looking for several production workers for a company specializing in the manufacturing and packaging of beauty and hygiene products.
You will help provide Canada with products such as the hand sanitizer that helps fight Covid-19. You work in an environment that meets the high standards regulated by Health Canada and the FDA.
You are responsible for the smooth operation of the packaging line, product quality and equipment operation. You must maintain a clean and safe work environment and must apply the standards in force.
What are the advantages of working in our company?
– Job security, even during Covid-19
– Being part of a company that cares about the health and safety of its employees
– Schedule: Night shift, day shift or evening shift on a schedule of 3 days on – 2 days off – 2 days on – 3 days off
– Day shift: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
– Evening shift: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
– Night shift: 11:00 pm to 7:00 am
– Bus services for Sherbrooke employees
What does a packaging line worker do?
– Puts the products on the assembly line
– Control the quality of the products
– Traffic jam
– Make the pallet and many other related tasks
This position is for people who have their heart at work. You will be required to :
– Work hard
– Adapts quickly
– Be committed when working in a team
Good to know you!!
Send me your CV: email@example.com or call/text me at 438 334 7857 for immediate consideration
View original article here Source