Job is located in Calgary, AB or Winnipeg, MB, must relocate. Position is remote during Covid.
At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We’re a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We’re looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Neo Financial is looking for a full-time Bilingual Copywriter / Content Creator with flawless French and English writing skills to join our team in either Winnipeg or Calgary. This creative, adaptable, and articulate Bilingual Copywriter will be at the forefront of leading customer growth and engagement.
Our creative team has an impeccable eye for design. The sky’s the limit when it comes to visual solutions, and they thrive working collaboratively to produce original and artistic results that inspire audiences. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful creative designers and artists.
What you’ll be doing:
- Crafting messaging in both French and English for a variety of channels, including but not limited to, website, app, email, social media, radio, blog, direct mail and print
- Interpreting creative direction and adapting points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts
- Writing high-engagement social media content that reflects Neo’s brand voice
- Working collaboratively on compelling brand stories for Québecois audiences and creating copy that helps shape a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Collaborating with design, engineers, product, and marketing colleagues on new product features and functionality
- Producing clear, concise, error-free content that adheres to the company’s style guidelines
- Proposing copy concepts and presenting underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Providing actionable insights on trends, innovations, and competitive landscape to inform future approaches
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects with short deadlines
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
- Experience in producing French copy for digital and traditional marketing channels
- Bilingual fluency in French and English
- Familiarity with Québecois culture and insights of marketing in Québec
- Portfolio demonstrating your capacity to present ideas that will drive our audience to download the app, apply for a Neo Card, and shop with our partners
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of writing for both organic and paid social media
- Experience in direct response copywriting
- Solid understanding of the sales funnel and how it influences copy
- Knowledge of core SEO principles preferred
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence preferred
- Proficiency in G-Suite software, including Documents, Sheets, Slides, etc.
What will help you succeed:
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced collaborative work environment and manage multiple projects at once
- An adaptable high-achiever who is energized by a startup environment
- A team player who loves being part of an agile ecosystem
- You are (very nearly) a perfectionist while also being pragmatic
- A strong belief that ‘there is always better’ that permeates everything you do
- A passion for startups and technology
What it’s like to work with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.
About applying with Neo:
Please apply using Chrome, as applications are only supported using Chrome on desktop.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.
View original article here Source