CONCIERGE / SUPERINTENDANT (LACHINE 32nd avenue)
ROLE: Looking for an individual or couple to become a live-in concierge/superintendent of a 32-unit apartment building in LACHINE on 32nd AVENUE. Handyman skills are required.
ACCOMMODATION OFFERED: Free 3 ½ or 4 ½ apartment with utilities and underground parking included.
SALARY TO BE DISCUSSED
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
The tasks are:
• General maintenance and various minor repairs (plumbing, electricity and carpentry)
• Rent collection
– Preparation and presentation of vacant apartments to potential tenants
• Respond to requests from tenants
· Showing/renting apartments: taking phone calls, making appointments for showings to prospective tenants, collection of rents
• Take out the waste and recycling containers
• Clear small sidewalk snow from the main entrance and a garage door entry.
• Monitoring of maintenance contracts
• Support service providers and monitor work.
• Daily inspection of the building, identify anomalies, diagnose problems
• Ability to paint apartments and / or common areas
• No dogs, Have a good credit history and no criminal record.
-The requirements are:
-At least 2 years of experience in a similar job.
-Basic manual skills (painting, plumbing, electricity, etc.).
-Attendance and punctuality
-Concern for a job well done
• English (Preferred)
• French (Required)
View original article here Source