Job Title: Finance Supervisor
Location: Laval (mainly work-from-home)
Job type: Contractual
Salary: 80-90K (40-45$/hr) – based on profile
Duration: Undetermined (approximately 3-4 months to start)
– Are you a CPA with experience in general accounting, ideally in a medium to large company in the manufacturing field?
– You are a meticulous, resourceful, adaptable person?
– Do you have management experience?
If so, here’s an opportunity worth taking a closer look at!
– Quick start (ideally next week);
– Opportunity to hold a key position within a fast growing company.
– Telecommuting (physical presence may be required on an exceptional basis).
– Basic schedule of 37.5 hours per week.
Reporting to the Controller, your role will be to ensure the accounting of transactions in accordance with IFRS in a timely manner, as well as ensuring the effectiveness of internal controls. You will also perform monthly variance analysis, participate in budgeting, provide audit support (internal and external), and participate in the preparation of quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements.
You will also be responsible for managing two direct-reports: a Senior Accounting Analyst and a Senior Accounting Technician.
– CPA Designation.
– Approximately 5 years of professional experience, including 2 years in a supervisory role.
– Cost accounting experience in a medium to large public company, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
– Familiarity with IFRS accounting principles.
– Good knowledge of sales tax and income tax regulations.
– Experience working in an accounting firm would be an asset.
– Advanced Excel skills.
– Comfortable with foreign currency transactions
Are you interested in this position? Contact me!
There are plenty of great job opportunities, incredible companies and amazing bosses out there. We’re here to help you find the perfect fit.
Call me (Robert) at 514.350.9155
Email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly via the posting on www.randstad.ca
the human in mind
All resumes received will be considered equally.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
View original article here Source