Your role at a glance:
Your future role at a glance
Do you have great analysis and problem-solving skills? You have excellent communication skills, and you’re looking for a new career full of challenges? If you said yes, we have an excellent opportunity for you within the IT team at Nordia Montreal.
As a Voice Administrator, you will be responsible for the support, design, development and implementation of voice systems. As part of your work, you will be part of a dynamic team while interacting with various departments to develop solutions that will help internal and external clients. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work from the comfort of your home.
What your day will look like
In this role, you will:
- Install, configure and maintain the Genesys Pure Connect and Avaya systems;
- Support and manage the SIP environment (Oracle SBC);
- Provide support for voice incident resolution;
- Document the architecture of voice systems (Visio diagram, Call flow (IVR), Call routing);
- Automate and/or facilitate the use of systems and analyze the performance and capacity of telephone systems;
- Participate in the planning, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of telephone systems;
- Design and develop IVR applications on Genesys and Avaya.
Here’s what you need to join the team:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a call centre environment;
- Minimum 5 years of IT experience;
- DEC or AEC in Computer Science;
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written;
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Knowledge of call centers and intelligent call routing;
- Knowledge of SIP, QOS, and H323 technology;
- Knowledge of LAN environments;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows servers;
- Working knowledge with PBX systems (Genesys Pure Connect / ININ / Avaya);
- Flexible work schedule – This position requires work outside of office hours;
- Bilingualism (English and French), an asset.
What we offer:
By joining the IT department at Nordia’s head office, you’ll join a dynamic, inclusive and passionate team. You will also benefit from a wide range of perks, including a comprehensive benefits plan for you and your family, competitive compensation, professional challenges daily, opportunities for advancement within the company, discounts on various products and services, and activities organized throughout the year.
It’s simple: our top priority is to provide a rewarding environment for our employees. That’s why we are proud to offer competitive compensation, a stimulating work environment and excellent benefits. According to the most recent 2020 internal survey, our employees confirm it: 90% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends! We are also on Waterstone’s prestigious list of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and we were recognized for our excellence in human resources at the recent Dunamis Awards gala.
Want to learn more about our career opportunities and what makes Nordia the best place to work? Check this out!
Job ID: 2431910
View original article here Source