A company operating in the automotive parts distribution sector based on the South Shore of Montreal is looking for a new person to join the marketing team.
Your job will be to create reports, analyze data and interpret them with the traditional, digital and e-commerce marketing teams. You will have a high visibility role in the development of KPIs.
If you are a curious, dedicated and data-driven individual, who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, continue reading this posting, as this could be your next challenge!
– Salary between 65 000 and 75 000 (depending on experience) ;
– Parking ;
– Insurance (day 1) ;
– Work from home (60 to 80%)
What will your daily tasks be?
– Analyze, synthesize and interpret data from marketing databases and external data sources to identify findings and trends;
– Analyze quantitative results (sales, promotional campaigns, e-commerce, web performance, etc.);
– Contribute to the development of performance indicators, dashboards and creation of various visualizations.
– Build regular reports (dashboards)
– At least 3 years of experience in marketing data analysis ;
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
– Experience working with Power BI;
– Knowledge of SQL language (an asset);
– Knowledge of web platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc. ;
– Spoken and written English essential (unilingual English is welcome);
Contact me now to talk about it !
View original article here Source