Are you looking for a new challenge? A great team with ample room for growth? How about a company that values work-life balance? If so, we have a job for you!
As a Material Handler / Forklift Operator your mandate will be to ensure all daily deliverables are met while maintaining 100% accuracy and efficiency in a clean, organized and safe environment, adhering to the policies and procedures set up by the Company.
• Maintain all stock areas by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock
• Conduct cycle count inventory
• Oversee and evaluate stock rotation procedures
• Locate material and supplies by pulling and verifying items listed on orders
• Assist Operators to load material onto machines
• Prepare finished stock for shipment by pulling, packing, and securing products
• Forklift license – Raymond Reach
• Ability to handle heavy lifting
• Ability to prioritize and work with minimal supervision
• Organized and detail oriented
At ECHOtape, we believe that people are our greatest resource. The success of our company is built upon the combined efforts of every employee and their interactions with each other and with our valued customers. Each person, regardless of title or role, is integral to our company’s well-being.
Our goal at ECHOtape is to foster a team-oriented work environment that is challenging and fulfilling while allowing employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We offer a results-oriented workplace that values open communication, efficiency, and respect. A career at ECHOtape offers employees the opportunity to be agents of change, both personally and professionally.
View original article here Source