Position: Order picker – long term position with possibility of permanency
Job type: Full time (40h/week) or Part-time (3 shifts/week)
Schedule: Monday to Sunday – depending of your availability
Shift: Day or evening shift – 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM or 1:30 AM to 10:00 PM (flexible hours)
Salary: 15$/h + 0.50$/h after 3:30 PM
This warehouse, specialized in offering supply chain logistic services to multiples customers, is currently looking to hire order pickers available on their day or evening shift in Longueuil. If you are looking to work in a safe and clean environment, with a dynamic team and for an employer that will take care of your needs, this position is for you.
Your daily tasks will be simple and not too repetitive. You will be working in a very inclusive environment where everyone is welcomed. Don’t be too worried about Covid-19 since this company takes the sanitary recommendations very seriously for the health and wellbeing of their employee.
If you would like to know more about this job description, please read this description below.
This position in Longueuil as an order picker comes with many advantages:
– Easy to access by public transportation or car (there is a lot of parking space)
– High possibility to become permanent after the probation period
– Flexible schedule to suit your needs
– Clean and safe warehouse that take care of their workers
– Interesting social benefit and bonuses available after the probation
– Pay rise every 3 to 6 months
As an order picker in Longueuil, you will have to execute few simple tasks
– Work in a warehouse to the collection and preparation of order
– Handle a variety of product from light to medium weight (max 50lbs)
– Use an RF Scan to prepare the order and maintain the inventory
– Adopt safe and healthy working habits in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for the candidate with the following qualities
– Warehouse or order picker experience is an asset
– Be able to support different weights up to 50 lbs
– Have good interpersonal skills
– Be available quickly to start a new position
– Demonstrate an interest in learning new tasks and demonstrating versatility
– Be ready to take on new responsibilities as needed
Are you interested in this order picker position in Longueuil? Here is how to apply:
1- By phone: 450.463.4114 ask for Fanny or Roxanne
2- By email with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
3- By text message at 514-226-5749
Did you know that you can take advantage of a range of benefits?
Randstad Canada now offers, through its partner Sun Life Financial, a range of products similar to those of a group program including coverage for life insurance, critical illness, health and dental care, etc. . From the first day of your temporary mandate with Randstad Canada, you can, if you wish, choose a plan that suits your needs and keep your coverage at the end of your mandate.
We want more people like you
We have many great positions to offer. Do you know people looking for a job? Tell them to call us!
For each person that you refer to us and that we employ for at least 4 consecutive weeks or that we hire for a permanent position, we will give you $ 100.
Call us today for more details at 450.463.4114
* Make sure the person referred mentions your name during the call.
Stay tuned for the latest job offers on the South Shore and in the Montérégie by joining our Facebook page:
Fanny and Roxanne
View original article here Source