The Graphic Designer remotely is responsible for creating all visual communications across a wide variety of digital and print media. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for developing innovative and creative concepts that generate awareness of the brand To be successful in this position, the candidate must demonstrate exceptional design skills and creativity, a natural ability to stay organized, and a great attention to detail.
· part time
· Create designs for a variety of digital and print projects, including: brochures, web page layouts, product photography and retouching, print ads, and email campaign etc.
· Bring new and innovative ideas to improve the company’s brand image while also providing necessary maintenance of existing assets.
· Organize and maintain artwork database.
. Photo Editing
. Create Graphic Art, Hangtags, Labels, and Banners Etc.
Experience and Job Requirements
· DEC or technical degree in graphic design.
· Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (oral and written). french is a plus
· Demonstrates a keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
· Highly organized and detailed oriented.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
· Collaborative, team-oriented mindset.
. Comfortable working in Mac Environment, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat & Bridge, Adobe Photoshop.
Job Types: part time
Please send your cv and portfolio
View original article here Source