Truck Driver with Class 3 (F)(M)
Position: Mobile Concrete Truck Driver/Operator
Béton Mobile Mod-Con, a quality oriented mobile concrete company established in Montreal’s West Island for over 46 years. We are currently looking for team players who are willing to learn, with the possibility for advancement.
– Valid class 1 and or 3 (F endorsement & M endorsement) drivers permit
– Experience driving manual trucks
– Clean SAAQ attestation
– Available minimum 40 hours per week plus overtime
– Strong safety mindset
– Team player capable of working autonomously
– Strong Communicator
– Deliver and produce quality concrete. Training provided.
– Loading of truck with required materials for deliveries
– Upkeep of trucks appearance and daily light maintenance
– Paperwork – daily circle checks, daily logbook and daily work order delivery tickets
– Relay payment information to the office personnel
– Mechanically inclined
– Experience with concrete
Training will be provided to the right candidates for the operation of the mobile mixer.
Salary based on experience and to be discussed in person.
View original article here Source