Your role at a glance:
You’ve got a keen interest in technologies, you’re bilingual, and you have a genuine desire to help others? Are you looking for a career that will allow you to work from home and put forward your customer service skills? If that’s the case, we have the perfect opportunity for you within the team of Nordia Montreal.
As a Technical Support Representative, you will help the clients of Canada’s biggest telecommunications company solve their technical problems regarding their products and services. You will also answer their questions and suggest new solutions adapted to their needs.
Here’s what your day will look like
As a Technical Support Representative, you will:
- Answer customer calls to diagnose and perform troubleshooting for telephone, internet, and television services;
- If necessary, refer the customer to technicians to solve their problem;
- Provide information or advice to customers on available products, services, and offers;
- Promote complementary solutions based on the needs and habits discussed with the customer.
Here’s what you need to join the team:
- High school diploma, DEC in administrative/office technology, or the equivalent;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced computerized environment;
- Be fluently bilingual (English and French) with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ease with new technologies, different search engines, and excellent technical understanding of various operating systems such as Windows and Macintosh;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Availability to work according to the following schedule:
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm;
- Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- You’re able to work from home (an asset). You’ll be able to discuss this more in detail with our recruitment team.
Eligibility criteria: Candidates must live close to the Nordia centre in Montreal in order to be able to pick up their equipment before the training or go there if needed.
What we offer:
- Hourly wage of $16.25 after training (including a $1.25 premium per hour worked);
- Performance-based incentive plan;
- Bilingual premium;
- Fully-paid training and coaching program;
- Complete benefits plan after six (6) months of service, including:
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dental, and life insurance);
- Discounts on telecommunications products and services.
It’s simple: our top priority is to provide a rewarding environment for our employees. That’s why we are proud to offer competitive compensation, a stimulating work environment and excellent benefits. According to the most recent 2020 internal survey, our employees confirm it: 90% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends! We are also on Waterstone’s prestigious list of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and we were recognized for our excellence in human resources at the recent Dunamis Awards gala.
Want to learn more about our career opportunities and what makes Nordia the best place to work? Check this out!
Job ID: 6873479
View original article here Source